You’re dependent on your battery. Ensure it is well taken care of and charged by following this advice.
“My first bike was a ’73 353 Honda. I purchased it in 1977. It’s the same bike I taught my sister Carolyn how to ride in the GE parking lot off of old Hartford road. My inspiration for getting a bike was my best friend. I rode his, a 1966 250 Harley Davidson. The first bike I ever wrecked I didn’t get seriously injured and fortunately the bike only had a dent on the gas tank. That same friend found me my current bike a 2008 Harley Davidson Fatboy. I have been riding for 40 years. To me riding is therapy. I can clear my mind of all my worries and troubles. Being able to break away from reality for a while and just take a ride is very soothing for me. “-Jerry
Sweet & Sour Chicken!
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour 2 green bell peppers,diced
½ teaspoon garlic powder ½ teaspoon salt
½ cup ketchup ½ teaspoon pepper
½ cup lemon juice 1lb boneless skinless chicken cut into cubes
½ cup crushed pineapple 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil 3 celery ribs sliced
1. Combine flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Coat chicken in the the flour mixture.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and cook chicken until no longer pink
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and cook celery, green peppers and onion until tender
5. Return the chicken to the skillet
6. Whisk remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the chicken, bring to a bowl.
7. Cook vegetables and chicken until heated