Sweet & Sour Chicken!
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour 2 green bell peppers,diced
½ teaspoon garlic powder ½ teaspoon salt
½ cup ketchup ½ teaspoon pepper
½ cup lemon juice 1lb boneless skinless chicken cut into cubes
½ cup crushed pineapple 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons vegetable oil 3 celery ribs sliced
1. Combine flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Coat chicken in the the flour mixture.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and cook chicken until no longer pink
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and cook celery, green peppers and onion until tender
5. Return the chicken to the skillet
6. Whisk remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the chicken, bring to a bowl.
7. Cook vegetables and chicken until heated